Friday, September 12

Irregardless

I don't need you anymore
You left me feeling sore
But now that's no more
How I loved you with all my heart
Until we had to part
Oh how you broke my heart
Now I don't need you anymore
You left me feeling sore
But now that's no more
I used to wish that you would stay
Even just for another day
Now I'm glad you didn't stay
Cause I don't need you anymore
You left me feeling sore
But now that's no more
I have gotten over you
Now I can say that's true
I no longer love you
And I don't need you anymore
You left me feeling sore
But now that's no more
Yeah I don't need you anymore
You left me feeling sore
But now that's no more
No now that's no more

Artist: Harmony Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. First I checked whether is there any such word called IRREGARDLESS in English,as this word is starting and ending with a -ve element.So,just checked it and confirmed that indeed there is such a word but less in usage.

    Now coming to the lyrics,I felt it is a Eminem's track but not so sure.

    Have a nice weekend,
    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete