Tuesday, November 17

Happy Birthday Sri


Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:
Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
- Unknown

Happy Happy Birthday Sri

Ennoda phokatttimes blogayum oru bloga madhichchu comment pannara Sri oda Birthday..
Thanks Sri..

Middle age is the only time when we have all five senses at its best performance.
When we are younger, we are slaves to dreams.
And when we are above 60 we are old servants of regrets.

So Sri.. be glad that the candles cost more than the cake..
We are living our dream :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice words there,Preethe, and so thoughtful of you to make a post on his bday!! Happy bday,Sri!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savitha!
    Thanks :)
    BTW.. Sri asked me to write this post :-P

    @Sri .. enna Correcta sonnena?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Preethe :) More than happy you have done this for me buddy :) my first ever post. U got to be in my shoes to know how happy it made me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello epdi ellam engey manatha vangareenga :) candle velai cakeoda neraya erukkunnu solreenga
    orey vanja pugalchiya erukkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thatz a nice wish :) Happy Bday Sri :)

    ReplyDelete