Sunday, July 3

Yielding to Temptation

I had been wanting you ever since I saw you on TV.
I saw you in the market the other day.
You looked so inviting. I wanted to have you.

Felt guilty, coz I had been loyal all these years. I felt torn.
But I just could not control myself any longer.

You came with a price. But I thought you were worth it.

I had you in my hands. The moment you touched my lips.. eeeekssssssss.. you tasted burnt.
Dear Oreo biscuits .. you suck.
Dear Bourbon Biscuits .. you are always the best. And I love you so

3 comments:

  1. LMAO

    You are on a roll today gal, blog roll ;-) . Keep it up!

    Aman....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Bourbon is on my grocery list every week :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really Bourbon Biscuits effect or Hrithik Roshan effect ?

    ReplyDelete