Wednesday, June 17

Today I found the pearl with the same old unique shine

I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street.
- Virginia Woolf  

 

Yeah.. Even I have lost many friends..

  1. Coz of my ego which avoided me in getting back in touch.
  2. Coz of distance
  3. Coz of busy life after marrige

 

But there are a few who are always at the back of mind, reminding that me that they are pearls with unique shine, gifted to me.

I take extreme care not to avoid them in midst of this hectic life.

Also I take all possible measures to try to keep this bond going.

 

I got back in touch with one such pearl.. after 6 years ..

And that makes this day a very special one...

 

Dear God! I cannot thank you enough for this gift!!

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. May God bless you with a fine necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Hey good to read your post, I got discharged and still dripping from nose, would take days to stop it - i was told, thanks for ur sms, i would call u once i am able to talk properly :) i have got ur mail id at home so commenting here.. u may delete it :)

    Sri

    ReplyDelete