Friday, June 26

Q & A - A Tag

My IT challenged brother tagged me ..

 

Q: When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A: Eppadi irundha naan ippadi aayiteen

 

Q: How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

A: 2K plus some change

 

Q: What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

A: CORE ( I am now working on AIX unix machine .. hehehee)

 

Q: What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

A: My mobile is on silent mode most of the time. I am presenly hunting for Malgudi days title music.

 

Q: Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

A: My husband's

 

Q: What are you wearing right now?

A: Sandalwood and black color salwar kurta

 

Q: Do you label yourself?

A: Seriously puriyala.. if it means if i wear some branded dresses .. then .. no

 

Q: Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?

A: Lemon - bought it from Shoppers stop

 

Q: Bright or Dark Room?

A: Bright

 

Q: What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

A: Sariyana Multiple Personality Disorder patient

 

Q: What does your watch look like?

A: I dont wear one .. romba naalukku apparam i bought one for Rs100 and Raghav broke it within two weeks

 

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?

A: What do you think a mother of a brat would do .. blissfully sleeping after the typhoon rested.

 

Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

A: Apply for PAN Card .. grrr

 

Q: What’s a word that you say a lot?

A: Hmmmmm

 

Q: Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse , family, children)

A: Edukku???!! .. ennoda sogathatha kelaradheenga please .. ;-)

 

Q: Last furry thing you touched?

A: Enga veetla oru tedy irukku .. paavam adhu.. vaangum bodhu it was white .. ippo boodham maadhiri irukku.. . btw .. i toughed a snake two weeks back in Crocodile park .. wow it was slimiy .. loved touching it. 

 

Q: Favorite age you have been so far?

A: college

 

Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?

A: "sari - ok - take care" to my husband over phone

 

Q: The last song you listened to?

A: Before I do - Colin Raye

 

Q: Where did you live in 1987?

A: Trichy aggragaram. Thiruaanaikaval agraharam

 

Q: Are you jealous of anyone?

A: hmm yes .. Srimathi .. my colleague .. she has a son who goes to college .. still she is thinner than me :(

 

Q: Is anyone jealous of you?

A: andha maadiri yaaravadhu irundha .. paavam avanga..

 

Q: Name three things that you have on you at all times?

A: Mobile, thoughts abour Raghav and Purse

 

Q: What’s your favorite town/city?

A: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal

 

Q: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

A: I tried writing a letter to hariharan and send it with his marraige gift. couldnt recognize my handwriting after writing one line. So typed it and took a print out.. :(

 

Q: Can you change the oil on a car?

A: naan verum back seat driver mattum dhan

 

Q: Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

A: yeah .. Venkatapathy Raju .. I came to know about that he is married after one year of his marraige :( And latest U heard he is in some cricket selection commitee.

 

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?

A: my shoulders

 

Q: What is your current desktop picture?

A: Ever handsome Denzel Washinton

 

Q: Have you been burnt by love?

A: venam sollitten .. aludhuduven ..

 

Tagging 

  1. Rajesh – I,proteus
  2. Sri – Thoughts Keyboarded
  3. Senior – Moments

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey preethe

    tagged me ya :P lol , ok i shall do it but give me sometime ok ?

    I enjoyed some of ur answers
    //Eppadi irundha naan ippadi aayiteen//

    ahaaa. LOL ennachu ?


    //btw .. i toughed a snake two weeks back in Crocodile park .. wow it was slimiy .. loved touching it. //

    Hello last furrey thingnnu chonnanga, singam puli edhellam thotrukalamnla ? pallu pudingana pamba thottu filma paaru he he.. :P I had a python on my shoulders when I went to malaysia, so heavy, but soft and slimy :) I can imagine :)



    //
    Ever handsome Denzel Washinton
    //

    adhaaney, no wonder, I guess ur passwords are easy to crack, either his name, or raghav name or hubby name, or.. venda, edhukku publicla kummi LOL :)

    Nice thread , enjoyed much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. // A: Sariyana Multiple Personality Disorder patient //

    Na Na??? Na Na???

    Ye akka...parthukuren unna....

    venkatapathy raju????? ha ha ha ha ha....

    ReplyDelete