Thursday, April 16

A Love - Hate Relation

Why do I still love you
I don't know why I even care
you might not be able to see it
but somehow I know its there

You did things that would break my heart
And you never doubted it at all
you tried to silence me with your messages
but you crashed

I was always right there with you
Passing everything I had
But every time I asked you for help
Things always turned out bad

When you were down I helped you out
And never gave it a second thought
But when you let me rot while you could budge
I tried out every lesson I was taught

I grew in anger and lost my pride
And turned my smile to hate
I thought God gave up on me
It was way more than I can take

Those messages that you showed to me
Riped a hole right through my heart
I didn't want this to end this way
I just dint want to stop

A thought, a server and a client
should be like the sun and the moon
But just as I try to start the service
You were forever gone

I yell and scream
If anyone can fix you just in case
You left no log on your file
Just to stay forever down in place

I will master your commands
Looking at your help files, stored on the discs
My heart goes for you seeing you resting in the box
With no errors to flash

PS: That "YOU" in this post is Data Flux a Data cleansing and MDM tool from SAS

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    adaada, suspense aa pochu epdi ayudichey.. avasarama padichiten
    would read again tomorrow and comment :)

    Srivats

    ReplyDelete
  2. //Why do I still love you
    I don't know why I even care
    you might not be able to see it
    but somehow I know its there//

    Edhudha job love pandradhunnu solvangalo :P

    //I grew in anger and lost my pride
    And turned my smile to hate
    I thought God gave up on me
    It was way more than I can take//

    Tell me about it, sometimes i pray pray and pray - Just to get the day going LOL

    Good to see yet another post of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for posts about Raghav :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sri
    Thanks !!
    My first attempt in such narration ..I know I suck big time..
    Your posts are too good.. So well expressed

    yeah.. Raghav.. I have never seen a boy with so much attitude.. And he is just 3.7 yr old... Something is brewing .. will post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.....nejamave tht YOU is DATA FLUX ha..... :P
    but well written ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayyo idhula enna doubtu senior sir!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy with ur lover ;) ?

    waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preethe,

    I get to see such posts only from Girls.They start it with mushy mushy things in a poetic or dramatic way or whatever end finally end up saying that
    "YOU in the post is my Pet Dog or Cat or something else here it is Dataflux".

    Anyway, as usually I say you are good in putting your thoughts into words :-).

    Have a nice day,
    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete