Sunday, September 20

Luck and God.

Scene: Watching Ganesha Visarjan from balcony.

Me: Do you believe in God?
Son: Yes
Me: Why?
Son: Newton's 3rd law
Me: ???
Son: I believe in Evil. Hence God.
Me: !!! when do you think of God?
Son: When I need luck.
Me: Luck? why do you need luck?
Son: I read in a quote "Luck is an elevator while hard work is stairs.
        Elevator may fall anytime, but stairs don't"
Me: Then why do you need elevator. You should always trust in hard work.
Son: yeah I know. But I am trusting luck to help me better in Mathematics exam tomorrow.

I am still trying to process all the above.

4 comments:

  1. In the name of Maths or whatever,good that this generation still believes in God.
    So,Mr is also quoting IDIOMS relatively :-)

    Ganpati Bappa Morya :-)

    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well .. I still dont know what to say.. coz the other day he said "Messi is God"
      :P

      Delete
  2. Tell him......

    Messi and all those other guys failed/poor in Maths hence all of them are running after a single Ball round and round ....ROFL :-) :-) Enjoy.

    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete