Saturday, May 31

Spell Checker Blues

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

Anon


Found this poem on blog : Chewing the cud
Another beautiful example to prove that Windows sucks

3 comments:

  1. Hmm,so you are not satisfied with the Spell Checker of the MS-Word.

    Well,I had modified the Google Select query so that it throws your blog as the first search result.Check it yourself by typing the keyword DENZEL+PREETHE in the google search bar

    Have a nice weekend,
    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey!!
    why will denzel throw a search as "DENZEL + PREETHE"
    :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accha Accha,ok ok got it.
    Do you mean to say When Denzel searches for his fans your blog should be the first in the search list.

    Hmmm tough job.....

    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete