Saturday, May 10

Denzel Washingtion - "My Man"



Watched Denzel Washington's American Gangster.
Watched it more than 10 times over the last 2 weeks.
I feel "head over heal" every time I hear him say "My Man"
He is just too good. Wonder how he missed the Oscar for this

I liked the scene , where he speaks to a "Dominic" after an attempt was made to kill his wife by some opponent. His expressions were so correct and apt.

I loved his dialogue delivery, especially when he says "This is my home. This is where my business is, my wife, my mother, my family. This is my country, I ain't goin' nowhere"
And of course every time he said "My Man" I went bonkers




3 comments:

  1. Preethe(Why it isn't Preethi),

    Nice blog,the Layout is quite simple with not many page elements stuffed here and there.


    Have a nice weekend,
    K.Kiran.

    Oh forgot to mention how I landed overhere.Just mooning around the webspace looking for blogs from Chennai and ultimately landed on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished going through all your postings.The way you put your thoughts into words is quite nice.Your kids are quite cute,may all their wishes come true.

    Currently the Client is Synchronising the Indian Operations with the rest of the World and hence there is a moratorium on Development of New Objects.As I am a bit free now thought of going through your blog.

    100 out of 100 to your blog.

    have a nice day,
    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preethe,

    Oh,Is it Raghav? You even gave a name too....:-)

    I am into SAP-ABAP.

    Have a nice day,
    K.Kiran.

    ReplyDelete