Tuesday, August 8

Acts of Life

I have been reading the book "ACTS OF LIFE " by Erich Segal.
Its one of the well written books I have ever read.
And I am reading this for the third time, sice the first time in 1996.
If anyone wants the PDF version of this book, leave a comment with your email address.

There are a few books which I can read even a thousand times, if time permits. Those books are
1. The Pillars of Earth - Ken Follet
2. Kane and Abel - Jeffery Archer
3. Fountain Head - Ayn Rand
4. Fish and Fish for Life - Stephen Lundin and Harry paul

Do read them .. they are worth spending some time.

8 comments:

  1. wud like to bother ya... send me the pdfs.
    sandeep.jgupta@gmail.com

    n i agree.. few books u can never get enough ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 PM

    hey i need d pdf preethe this is sravanthi here ..cant miss eroch segal´s ..u know my email id right ?sravanthi_s@yahoo.com...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for the delay
    you can download the pdfs from this site
    http://esnips.com/web/eb00ks

    NOTE: 00 in eb00ks are not OHHs but zeros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! You should also read "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" . Its a short masterpiece!
    prasanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you for including kane and abel in that list, I have lost and bought that book again atleast 10 times.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:37 PM

    hey preethe...its "act of faith" right? I have read it so many times...don't have now...would love to read again...if you still have the pdf link, can u send me???

    tandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tanu ..
    will send the pdf re

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send to me ken follet ebook to januar_kwee@yahoo.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete