Friday, April 21

A Rant

I’m bored. I’m freakin hungry. I don’t know what to blog. But I managed to whine.

"Whats up? Howz life? "
When someone asks me this question , do they really expect me to tell them that I am going nuts as my code is freaking? Do I tel him that I am hungry coz i dindt have my lunch and I hate the food which I cook?

A few questions keeps popping up in my mind ,
1. Why are we here?
2. What is the purpose of our life?
3. Do we have enough money for tomorrow to pass?
4. Does HE exist?
5. Does HE have time to answer my prayer?
6. Does HE hear my prayers?
7. How does HE manage to consolidate everyone’s prayers?
8. Does HE have any tool for prioritizing our requests and granting or rejecting them?
9. Why aren’t all HIS processes transparent?
10. What does HE have in store for me for tomorrow?
11. When will I get to eat garlic bread again?
12. Did my neighbor notice me wearing that new dress?

They just remain there. Unanswered, unattended, unmodified.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Long time no updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Why are we here?
    I guess to bug each other ;)

    2. What is the purpose of our life?
    When you "REALISE " there is no purpose as such and its all maya - then you will know about the purpose of life

    3. Do we have enough money for tomorrow to pass?

    I guess we dont - always

    4. Does HE exist?

    I have watch at hand, its beautifully done, so there must be a man who made it, Since I cant see him I cannot say he doesnot exsist.

    5. Does HE have time to answer my prayer?

    Yes he does, we just fail to listen as we keep talking all the time

    6. Does HE hear my prayers?

    Very much, even right now he is waiting for u to talk.

    7. How does HE manage to consolidate everyone’s prayers?

    Well he does, sometimes we wish for something and even after years we find it happening in our life.

    8. Does HE have any tool for prioritizing our requests and granting or rejecting them?

    He he, stop working too much on office tools ;)

    9. Why aren’t all HIS processes transparent?

    It is !! we arent good enough to see the perfection I guess

    10. What does HE have in store for me for tomorrow?

    "Tomorrow" itself is a blessing my friend.

    11. When will I get to eat garlic bread again?

    Now is late ? I am reading Zahir again I can borrown some wisdom from there " People dont know what they want in life " Incorrect we hear people saying " I wish I could have done that or I always wanted to do that, but then its life" so at some point they knew what they wanted. Living by heart is the only way I guess

    12. Did my neighbor notice me wearing that new dress?

    Ungalukkuma ? even I feel bad when someone dont notice that I am wearing a new dress :)

    ReplyDelete