Wednesday, January 25

Se7en

Atlast I understood what I should do if i am tagged ..
Thanks Rajesh for tagging ..


Seven things that I plan to do:
Buy a house
Spend more time with my son Raghav
Learn cooking some exotic dishes
Learn driving
Call up my grandparents often
Improve my unix coding skills
Update this blog often


Seven things I can do:

Work hard
Face the unexpected
Surf internet 24 X 365.
Make good coffee
Debug
Long Walk Visit my favourite blogs atleast ones in a day


Seven things I can't do:
Remember birthdays and bill payment dates.
Crack a joke
Wait
Understand tax calculations / Shares / Mutual Funds etc etc
Make eye contact when I am wrong
Forget WEX and Greenwich projected executed in Patni
Use windows shortcuts

Seven things I say most often:
ahaan
Thats fine
Cool
DEII
Chinnu ( I call my son Chinnu)
Lets see
I am sorry


Seven blogs I read often

My Husband
Rajesh
Kiruba
Ultimate Reality
Ahambaavam
Selective Amnesia
Sambar Mafia

People I want to tag:
My Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment