Monday, December 19

Dear God

Dear God
1. Please wake me up at 5:30 am , so that i can finish preparing breakfast and lunch by 7:30
2. Please give me strength to walk fast to catch my office bus.
3. Please give me strength to stay awake till i reach office.
4. Please give me patience to wait till my pc boots.
5. Please give me patience to wait till my inbox opens ( Also please hang the person who invented lotus notes)
6. Please give me goodwill not to curse the network group when the connectivity is slow or the net is down.
7. Please send some good caterers for our office canteen.
8. Please dont let me dose off in front of my pc between 2 and 3 pm
9. Please dont let my PM to schedule any meeting after lunch.
10. Please wake up our onsite members early , to answer our queries before 5 pm.
11. Please help me leave office by 6 pm.
12. Please give me the enthusiasm to go home and play with my son Raghav.
13. Please give me strength to prepare dinner.
14. Please help me decide the menu for next day's breakfast and lunch.

Dear God ... Am i asking too many things????

1 comment:

  1. enna da - asking your good god for too many things.

    has he oblieged !!

    ReplyDelete