Monday, July 29

Job Hunt?!!? Who is the Troll???

drrrrr drrrrrr (((( )))) vdrrrrr drrrrrr (((( )))) drrrrr drrrrrr (((( )))) 

Thanks to vibrate mode of the phone.. the whole cubicle vibrated.

She: Helllo 
He: Hello 
She: yes Please
He: I am calling from  (insert a well know MNC name starting with CAP)
She: hmmm... Sorry. I am not looking for a job change right now 
He: No No. Am I talking to Ms. She? 
She: Yes its me here. But I am not looking for a change of job right. I am not interested now.
He: I am calling from because you have raised a request.. 
She: Request? Reference? What is the position?
He: No No .. I am calling from (insert Client name)  IT Help desk. (insert a well know MNC name starting with CAPhandles IT help desk of (insert Client name) 
She: OHHHOOOOO $$$%##&^*(^(*(*
He: You had raised a request that 1ton server is not accessible. can you please access it now and confirm please. 
She: SORRY.. .. I am able to login now.
He: Thanks. Thanks for logging in request on portal. 

Now.. tell me who is the troll? He or She? 

No comments:

Post a Comment