Wednesday, March 10

How I lost an arugument!

Venue: Home

Time: 9:45 PM

 

Raghav found two chocolates in fridge. I grabbed them before he could take them

 

Raghav: I want those chocolates

Me: Not Now.  You should have milk before you sleep

Raghav: I will drink milk after eating chocolates

Me: It is not good to eat chocolates before you sleep. You teeth will start decaying.

Raghav: I will brush my teeth

Me: ok.. you should drink milk and also brush your teeth?

Raghav: yes

Me: ok .. Take this .. Only one

Raghav: NOOO.. Twoly Two

 

Next moment .. both chocolates were in his hand.

And I knew I lost an argument

 

Such is Life..

3 comments:

  1. Rajesh8:18 PM

    Twoly Two. I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember losing many such arguments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have too less choices while dealing with children. We usually lose and enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete