Thursday, July 30

Me Myself and Preethe

I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.
  - Beryl Pfizer

 

This is exactly what happens to me.

Wish google comes up with a global search tool, which could locate any damn thing,  

It should be able to search for Raghav’s light red sketch pen lying between the sofa cushions or an address slip which got lost in my handbag mess.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. haha ROTFL.. apparam neenga andha device theda vendi varum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...then you got to surrender yourself (saranagadhi) to Google. Give google access to your privacy. Dedicate everthing... all your actions & possessions (samarpanam) to Google. And believe that that Google is omnipotent in this internet cloud (thoonilum irrupai, thurumbilum iruppai, adhiyum neeye, andhamum neeye).

    Follow these...you will be relieved of this continuous cycle of search & find.

    ReplyDelete